This is really the great idea I was looking for, thanks. Obviously I'm
not comparing integers, I'm actually iterating over verilog modules in
an ASIC, and do a test for each verilog module. Most verilog modules
will pass, but there will be a few that don't, so I'd like the test to
go through all verilog modules.

Another question, is my philosophy off? I'm a little confused by the
amount of test options out there, rspec, cucumber, etc. Is there another
testing strategy I should be working with in this instance where I want
to iterate through an array of complex objects?

Thanks for not telling me to rtfm or google it.