Thanks for the feedback, Robert. I won't be able to play with it for a bit
because of work, school, and a business project I'm engaged in, but this
idea has been flirting with me for over a year, and I've been on the lookout
for a tool like this to make it possible :) I'll definitely sit down and
play with it (aka see if it can stop my subversity, lol)

I'm really excited about this, thank you for making it available ^_^

(lol, I have 6 minutes before I have to leave for school, and I'm looking at
the clock debating whether I can install and try some of the examples from
the github page within that time)