Axel <a99.googlegroups.a99 / dfgh.net> wrote:
> _Until_ a very good solution is available, I think, it would be good
> to have a clear description on how to install Ruby/Tk on Windows,
> using for example ActiveTCL, and having binaries for download.
> Something like Roger Pack provides, but even more.

Agreed.  I've tried to provide the step-by-steps in my Tk tutorial at
http://www.tkdocs.com (please let me know if there are any
inaccuracies), but I too would like to see this a lot smoother.

The Tclkit-style approach made a huge difference in the Tcl world as far
as ease of deployment, so I'm glad to see it being advanced here as well.

Mark