> Maybe. My plan is not only one. It's one of the solutions.
>
> > > I think that a monolithic tcltklib.so library is one of the solutions
> > > to avoid such kind of troubles.
> > > # way, we can get a single executable file include all environment.

One more thought, on my feeling from what I read in this newsgroup
about Ruby/Tk on Windows:
_Until_ a very good solution is available, I think, it would be good
to have a clear description on how to install Ruby/Tk on Windows,
using for example ActiveTCL, and having binaries for download.
Something like Roger Pack provides, but even more.

Axel