We are pleased to announce that we are accepting talk proposals for the =
Great Lakes Ruby Bash to be held on Michigan State University's campus =
in East Lansing, Michigan on Saturday, April 17th.

       http://greatlakesrubybash.com/

We're looking for passionate speakers to give 25 and 40 minute =
presentations about their experiences with Ruby and related =
technologies. Our goal is to engage attendees and inspire them to create =
great software, empower users, and continue learning with others.=20

Submit your proposal by Feb 28th, 2010 at 12:59pm EST.=20
We hope to have all proposals reviewed and speakers chosen by March 8th, =
2010.

Anything that's related to Ruby is welcome.  Here are some possible =
ideas:

    * The Ruby language itself
    * Interesting techniques or approaches in Ruby
    * Useful and cool libraries, new or old
    * Web frameworks such as Rails, Merb, etc.
    * Software development philosophies or techniques
    * Using Ruby in interesting ways or contexts
    * The business side of Ruby and/or Rails
    * Whatever you think would be interesting to the Ruby community....

Submit your talk proposals or find additional information about the =
conference at:

       http://greatlakesrubybash.com/

Thanks!  We look forward to hearing from you.

-- The Great Lakes Ruby Bash Organizers
Ryan Briones
Zach Church
Craig Demyanovich