Sanjeev Oza wrote:
> Thanks Roger for your comments,
>
> I believe you are under impression that I am not able to open file with
> SCITE editor but the actual problem is if I am saving the .rb file and
> trying to run the code by 'F5' button then it gives me error 'the system
> cannot find the file specified.'

I suppose your script directory path or the script name itself contains
whitespace. SciTE can cope with that, just open the Ruby options file
(you'll have to be root on Linux systems) via SciTEs Options -> Edit
Properties -> Open Ruby properties menu and change the entry
  command.go.*.rb=ruby $(FileNameExt)
  command.go.*.rb=ruby "$(FileNameExt)"
. Note the quotes.
There are two entries, one for the GTK platform and one for Windows,
choose that one apropriate for you.

Marvin