> MountainWest RubyConf is the place to go for the feel of the early
> Ruby Conferences ... A diverse set of talks and speakers, and an
> emphasis on interesting stuff.  Don't let yourself miss out!

My front room couch is available if anybody is going to this and wants
to save some bucks on lodging...of course you'd have to not mind being
woken up in the middle of the night by kids, but hey, I might even feed
you breakfast! (This is half jest but actually serious, too, if
anybody's interested--I can even pick you up from the airport if you
come in that way--I'll admit I usually skip the evening stuffs though).
Take care.
-rp