Eric Christopherson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Albert Schlef <albertschlef / gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> package and everything will work fine.
> I did install ActiveTcl on Windows, but afterwards "require 'tk'"
> didn't work. It seems that I don't even have the proper Ruby files to
> "require". I also never told Ruby where my Tcl/Tk was installed.

I vaginally remember having this problem. After I installed
ActiveState's package ruby wasn't able to see Tk's DLL. I believe my
problem had gone after I restarted Windows. Perhaps the folder the DLL
is in is added to Windows' registry somewhere and Windows notes it only
after a restart. I know very little about Windows so this is only a
guess.