Hold on there cowboy!!!!

I committed everything to Production and BLAM!

My development database is sqlite3 and my production is Oracle.

When I try to do the import I get the following...

"Error adding projects to IRB table. (undefined method `IRB' for
#<Irb:0xd9a3aa8>). Please try again."

When I comment out some of the important code, namely the create ...

def import_irb_file
     # set file name
      file = params[:irb][:file]
      rowcount = 0

      Irb.transaction do
        # using ":headers => true", this will read but skip the header
row in the .csv file.
        FasterCSV.parse(file, :headers => true) do |row|
          # set row data to an Array
          f = row.fields

=begin
          Irb.create("irb_number" => f[0],
                     "pi_full_name" => f[1])
=end
          rowcount+=1

Everything works fine.

I checked all column titles and I can't see where the problem is.

John