Hi there,

I am using paperclip with imagemagick and i get the error

[paperclip] An error was received while processing:
#<Paperclip::NotIdentifiedBy
ImageMagickError: C:/Users/shinzu/slide,8724,0.jpg is not recognized by
the 'ide
ntify' command.>

I set-up some more debugging to see what was going on, and I saw
something weird going on in the actual identify call command:

/usr/local/home/ImageMagick/ImageMagick-6.5.9/bin/identify -format
"%wx%h" "C:/Users/shinzu/slide,8724,0.jpg"[0]

Here, it uses "C:/users/shinzu" which is totally incorrect for cygwin.
I also noticed that this is where files were being uploaded to
temporarily

Question: What is the environment variable responsible for uploading
temporary files like this?  I need to make sure c:/users/shinzu is
\cygdrive\c\users\shinzu

thanks!
-dan