On Feb 15, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Nick Sieger wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:23 PM, James Edward Gray II
> <james / graysoftinc.com> wrote:
>> Just a quick reminder here folks.  Our Call for Proposals for the Red =
Dirt RubyConf (http://reddirtrubyconf.com/) is now half over.  You only =
have a couple of weeks left to get those ideas in.
>>=20
>> Currently, the Rails 3 theme =
(http://reddirtrubyconf.com/theme/rails3) is trailing the others in =
submissions.  If you would like to talk about some of the new Rails 3 =
change (or any of our other themes) we would love to have you.
>>=20
>> You can submit at:  http://reddirtrubyconf.com/call_for_proposals
>>=20
>=20
> Just FYI, I'm sure Charlie would be surprised and pleased, but your
> HTML <title> at the top of your conference page reads "Red Dirt Duby
> Conference".

Yeah, we just knew that get Charles to submit a proposal and yet he is =
still missing in action!  :D

Thanks for pointing out the error.  All fixed now.

James Edward Gray II=