In message <3C8CCD47.9070905 / imperitek.com>
dcorbin / imperitek.com writes:

> ># 1.6.7 has its own bug, so temporarily giving up to use debugger and
> ># waiting for release of 1.6.8 may be a good choice too :-)
> >
> Can you elaborate on this bug in 1.6.7?

Those in my memory and brief searching on MLs....

  1. Can't specify dumping proc for Marshall.load.
     [ruby-dev:16178]
     # sorry, that's in Japanese list.  I missed the mail on that in
     # ruby-talk.

  2. Class variables in singleton methods behave strangely.
     [ruby-talk:35156]

These are marked as serious issues by matz.  May be more not so
serious -- `ordinal' bugs are left.

--
kjana / dm4lab.to                                 March 13, 2002
Haste makes waste.