On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 01:11:42AM +0900, Mat Brown wrote:
> If you download the Ruby source, there's a file called README.EXT
> which gives a pretty good, detailed treatment of the Ruby C API.

That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.  On its own, it's
much more useful than the Doxygen dump -- but it also makes the
Doxygen dump itself more useful.

For what it's worth, I think that README should be given greater prominence,
as I was unable to discover such an important document despite some fairly
diligent web searching before asking for help here.

> Better than anything I've seen online.

I agree.

Marvin Humphrey