This is probably funky.. :-)

I'm writing some tests with Test::Unit::TestCase, and I want them to be
data-driven.  I want to abstract the assertions to another class (call
it TestIt) more tightly tied to the data.

So far, I either get NoMethodError exceptions because TestIt isn't
subclassed from Test::Unit::TestCase nor mixes in any of those modules,
or else (if I *do* subclass or mixin) the assertions test properly but
don't get counted in the total tally displayed because they're not being
performed by the main Test::Unit::TestCase subclass.

It seems as though I might be able to address the first somehow with
bindings and closure, but I don't know how.

In the meantime, I'm trying another approach, but this is an interesting
scenario I'd like to explore more.

Here's a stripped-down sample:

Each TestIt object includes the data to be tested.

class TestMyStuff < Test::Unit::TestCase
  def test1()
    TestVals.each do |t1|   # TestVals is an array of TestIt objects
      t1.test do |t2|
        true

class TestIt
  def test(&block)