On 2010-02-11, Marnen Laibow-Koser <marnen / marnen.org> wrote:
> Seebs wrote:
>> On 2010-02-11, Marnen Laibow-Koser <marnen / marnen.org> wrote:
>>> "Shock tactics" was a poor choice of words on my part.  I suppose I
>>> should have said "putting things in a way that is less easy to ignore."

>> It came across as more confrontational, but that is in practice easier
>> to ignore than you might think.  It's hard to not notice that there was
>> a message, but it's easier to overlook the message.

> OK, how would you have put it?

That's a good question, and I don't remember enough of the initial context
to give an answer.  I would guess I'd probably start with asking for
clarification as to whether the OP was working through an existing tutorial
or trying to create a new tutorial.

-s
--
Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam / seebs.net