Mason Kelsey wrote:
> Harsh and shock tactics seem to be universal solutions for problems that
> don't exist.

The problem appeared to exist.  Nothing is to be gained from mincing
words.

>  What next, sterilization of programmers who overlook a
> period
> in the wrong place?

No.  If you miss a period, you're probably not sterile. :D

> Getting the work done is rarely accomplished from a pulpit or soapbox.

"Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it's the only thing that ever does." --Margaret Mead

>  Miss Manners would not be pleased with your "methods".

I do not think my methods were beyond the pale of etiquette.

> No Sam

Best,
--??
Marnen Laibow-Koser