Richard Conroy wrote:
> What you are attempting to do here is an acceptance test, not a unit
> test.
> Test::Unit will facilitate both in this case.
>
> What you want to do is call your program from the shell, with all of the
> correct
> arguments, and assert that your program gives the correct output.
>
> THen do it again with random or incorrect arguments and verify that your
> program gives the correct error response or exit code.
>
> You will also need to verify the programs side effects. (Any files that
> it
> creates,
> deletes or touches),

Yes I know, but I need to call my program with different arguments
"automatically" i.e. I do not want to manually launch my program for
each test. Can you tell me pls exactly what to enter in my .rb source
file or a shell script / batch file so that it automatically makes the
calls and outputs the results?
Thank you