--00163630f5851bedfd047f54db43

Harsh and shock tactics seem to be universal solutions for problems that
don't exist.  What next, sterilization of programmers who overlook a period
in the wrong place?

Getting the work done is rarely accomplished from a pulpit or soapbox.

 Miss Manners would not be pleased with your "methods".

No Sam