On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Marnen Laibow-Koser <marnen / marnen.org> wrote:
> If you need to ask the mailing list a question like this, then you are
> not ready to be writing Ruby tutorials.
> is.

That's a little harsh, although it would probably be true if the
poster was actually *writing* the tutorial. I thought that on first
reading too, but after I read it again I figured he meant he was
writing a program as a solution to a problem in a tutorial he's going
through.

Anyway, Charlie, the method is simply 'exit'. It's a class method of
the Kernel module, so it will be invoked if you don't specify a
receiver object.