Thomas Sawyer wrote:
>   http://architects.dzone.com/videos/dci-architecture-trygve

Interesting.

Part 2 explores some ideas in Ruby with a simple bank transfer example.
What I don't get is why you'd want to inject the logic of transferring
money between two accounts into one of the accounts and then call it
there. Surely you could just do it all in the context object itself? In
that case, the transfer-money context would just become what I'd call a
'controller'.

So I'd find it useful to see a more extensive example which shows the
benefits of working this way.

Then at the end, it says that an account isn't really an object at all -
but all the previous code has shown it as a concrete object (e.g.
Account.find(id)). So an example of what an account role *should* look
like in code would be good.