Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
> Marvin G├╝lker wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> I've been searching the web for some time now, but I can't find any
>> reasonable conventions on how to write Ruby documentations. There are
>> some pages out there describing what's the best way to write Ruby source
>> code, but if they cover documentation, they do it in just a very raw
>> way, not going into depth.
>
> Look at the libraries you're using.  You'll see that virtually everybody
> uses RDoc.  Problem solved.
>
> Best,
> --
> Marnen Laibow-Koser
> http://www.marnen.org
> marnen / marnen.org

That's true, but I've also read at more than one time that the
documentation of many libraries is not sufficient, because they don't
contain enough information. I've been pointed to YARDOC when I asked,
but that doesn't fit my needs as I stated already (maybe I simply
dislike that @ tags :) )

Marvin