>Beat ya to it! I asked him last week about it...and he said he would.
	>Mind you he didn't say when.

Heh.  That *would* be the issue.  I'm pretty tied up at the moment,
and will be out of the country next week (I'll be in Paris, if
anyone would like to get together for a drink or such).  So it
will be a few weeks before I get back at this, but I'll try to
throw as many goodies in as I can.

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development and Mentoring for Agile Methods