On 2010-02-03, at 02:56, Ryan Davis wrote:

> If you can figure out what gems / versions I need installed to reproduce this problem, I'd really appreciate it. I can't figure out why others can repro this one and I can't.

For me it was my pile of old Merb 1.0.3 gems. I still get some griping about Unicode characters (below) but now the rest of the dictionary generation finishes. Thanks.

utf8 "\xE4" does not map to Unicode at /Developer/Extras/Dictionary Development Kit/bin/make_line.pl line 51, <> chunk 1349.
utf8 "\xA5" does not map to Unicode at /Developer/Extras/Dictionary Development Kit/bin/make_line.pl line 51, <> chunk 5474.