Hi,

first as i'm discovering Ruby & FXRuby please excuse any huge mistake :)

So i have a window with a FXTable in it (see code below). the first column
has all its items setButton(true) (i don't think it's relevant but who knows
....).

what i want is when i click on one of these cell then the whole row is
selected.

i think there is a message to know when a cell is selected but i don't see
how to implement it ...

thanks.

PS: as it is my first post on this newsgroup many thanks to matz and lyle
for ruby and FXRuby !

--
FreeMan
/--
| "The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism
| to shield us from the terrors of the future."
|Frank Herbert. Dune
\--

---SOME CODE BELOW----

require "fox"

include Fox

class MyTestWindow < FXMainWindow
 def initialize(app)
  super(app,"My Test for FXTable",nil,nil,DECOR_ALL)
  @buttonQuitter = FXButton.new(self,"Quit",nil,app,FXApp::ID_QUIT)
  @table = FXTable.new(self, 5, 5, nil, 0,
      TABLE_COL_SIZABLE|TABLE_ROW_SIZABLE|LAYOUT_FILL_X|LAYOUT_FILL_Y,
      0,0,0,0, 2,2,2,2)
      #
  @table.setTableSize(10,5)
  @table.setCellColor(0,0,FXRGB(255,240,240))
  @table.setCellColor(0,1,FXRGB(255,240,240))
  @table.setCellColor(1,0,FXRGB(255,255,255))
  @table.setCellColor(1,1,FXRGB(255,255,255))
  @table.leadingRows = 1
  @table.leadingCols = 1
  (0.. / table.numRows-1).each { |r|
   @table.getItem(r,0).setButton(true)
  }
  (1.. / table.numCols-1).each { |c|
   @table.getItem(0,c).setButton(true)
  }
 end
 def MyTestWindow.run()
  application = FXApp.new("My Test","FreeMan Test")
  application.init(ARGV)
  main = MyTestWindow.new(application)
  application.create()
  main.show(PLACEMENT_SCREEN)