On Jan 29, 1:26    򮮮
> Philliam Auriemma wrote:
> > On Jan 29, 12:50?pm, Rich Maniscalco <tmpr... / gmail.com> wrote:
> >> prints "Hello World" and had the same Ruby error.
> > I think you may be able to use the Win32API module for that.
>
> >http://www.rubytips.org/2008/05/13/accessing-windows-api-from-ruby-us...
>
> Hi Philliam,
>
> Thanks for the info.       > me.
> for that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich
> --

You should be able to make a DLL and have it export the correct
symbols for your functions, and put the DLL file in C:/WINDOWS/
system32 (may be just C:/WINDOWS/ or C:/WINDOWS/system/, can't
remember) and you can use your own DLL the same way. I'm not sure how
to do it any other way without making your own ruby extension, which I
found impossible.