ehlo.

   I'm new in Ruby (three days), but I'm rather experienced
   C++ and Java programmer. I plan to implement an application
   that will have a hundred (or so) classes in separate files
   (the reason to put them separately and not in single file is
   that most of them will duplicate each other with slightly
   different strategy, and main class will load those required
   for current task).

   The problem is that directory with all these files looks a bit
   messy; in Java, I would create JAR-archive and put all files there;
   thus, I could distribute single file. Java can load classes directly
   from JAR.

   Can I get matching or similar feature with Ruby?

dozen

P.S. Where can I get list of all features planned to implement in future
      versions of Ruby? Where can I vote for them?