On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Iki Baz Castillo <ibc / aliax.net> wrote:
> El Martes, 12 de Enero de 2010, Gregory Brown escribi
>> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:45 PM, sasa / hakeraj.com <sasa / hakeraj.com> wrote:
>> > And what is it?
>>
>> Unpack the gem and read the source.
>
> A brief description could invite the people to install and try the gem :)

It is just a fun little exploit based on the recently announced
security vulnerability in Webrick.   It is mostly harmless, and was
written for entertainment value.
Read the source to know exactly what it does before running it, or
just fire up webrick in an xterm and point it at it if you trust me.

-greg