Roberto Felloni wrote:
> I to all.

This may not address your concerns at all, but something we found out last year
is that Debian / Ubuntu Server adopt GNUTLS for some facilities as opposed to
OpenSSL, which has some implications for some things like behaviors with
adoptions of certificates that are self-signed, or not signed by canonical
sources.  OpenLDAP was the one we were seeing this on.  It worked with internal
certs on CentOS, but not on Ubuntu Server, which uses GNUTLS instead of OpenSSL
for this.

xc

--
"It's the preponderance, stupid!" - Professor Stephen Schneider, IPCC member