El Jueves, 7 de Enero de 2010, Phillip Gawlowski escribi=F3:
> On 07.01.2010 18:58, I=F1aki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > Hummm, I have a reader process and a writer process.
> > The wirter process writes into the pipe file.
> > If I kill the reader process then the writer process remains writting in
> > the pipe and the data is stored (in the filesystem?).
> >
> > So there is the leaking problem... I must investigate it a bit more...
>=20
> pipe.write unless pipe.full?

Unfortunatelly #full? is not a method of File :(
Note that I'm using a fifo file (created with "mkfifo file") so it is not=20
"stored" in the filesystem. Instead it's just a communication between two=20
processes at SO level via SO's buffers.

=2D-=20
I=F1aki Baz Castillo <ibc / aliax.net>