Go Ma wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your prompt note. I actually started off with Watir,
> but got stuck with the above issue.

Then your question should be: "in Watir, how do I click on an image that
has a javascript onclick handler?"

That question would be best directed to a Watir forum. I also suggest
that you will get a better answer there if you post the ruby code that
you already tried but failed. Also show what relevant items you found in
the Watir documentation and/or source code and/or from googling, and why
it didn't help you solve the problem.

> I am attaching the relevant code I
> could view using IEDev bar. Any help would be appreciated!!

You didn't paste any code (Ruby or JS) whatsoever. You pasted a document
containing a screenshot of some HTML.

I *was* able to open that docx file with OpenOffice, but you should be
aware that if you make life difficult for the people you are asking for
help, then they're not going to be inclined to.

However, I am not a Watir expert anyway, so the best I can offer is to
try again in a Watir forum.