On 01/04/2010 02:20 AM, Shay Hawkins wrote:

> If you think ConditionVariables would help me in this case, could you
> please give me an example of how they would go about fixing this
> problem?

I gave an example using Queue (also a tool for thread synchronization)
already.  How about describing what problem you are trying to solve.  So
far I have only read that there are some threads that want to write
something and other threads that want to read.  For that you can
certainly use a Queue as demonstrated.  What things do you want to
"write" and "read" and what do all your threads do otherwise (i.e. when
not reading or writing)?

Kind regards

	robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/