Hello,

> I'm looking for a way to create a random sequence of numbers using the 'r=
and' method. I can think of something like:

> -----
> while pipi =3D=3D TRUE
> =A0if x > 1950 || x < 2000

Perhaps you were thinking of "and" rather than "or" because all number
is either greater than 1950 or smaller than 2000.

> Since however the book that I'm reading has not introduced while/else/if =
etc. I'm thinking that there must be an easier and probably more sensible w=
ay to approach this. As far as I've read rand(2000) will give random number=
s from 0-to-2000 no matter what.

Does 'rand(50) + 1950' do what you want ?

Cheers,

--=20
JJ Fleck
PCSI1 Lyc=E9e Kl=E9ber