Hello,

I'm new to Ruby and I wanna run a test a simple Gem in the latest
Ubuntu. I've downloaded Ruby 1.9.1 and RubyGems, and the Gem I wanna
test is NFC - which appears installed as a Local Gem after I did $ sudo
gem install nfc..

The problem happens when I try to run my test code:

require 'nfc'

loop do
  NFC.instance.find do |tag|
    p tag

Which errors with:
`require': no such file to load -- nfc (LoadError)

After reading about Gems for a while, I found out that I also need to
add
require 'rubygems' to the beginning of the code, but that also gives me
an error:

`require': no such file to load -- rubygems (LoadError)

What am I doing wrong? :/ Any help will be great.