Hi all,

just to announce the first release or Ruby "OnBoard", a web interface
based on Sinatra, to manage Linux-based network appliances: routers,
firewalls, VPN, DHCP server, transparent proxy and so on.

Here's the website and the Github repo:

http://dev.vemarsas.it/onboard/

http://github.com/gderosa/onboard

I don't have knowledge of other similar projects in Ruby (Webmin is in
Perl; the web interface of OpenWRT is written in Lua; and Monowall's one
is in PHP) so I hope OnBoard will fill the gap ;-)

It's released under the GPL and it's sponsored by a small-medium
business in Italy, VEMAR sas (http://www.vemarsas.it/)

Thanks in advance to anybody for feedback, questions and future
contributions!

Guido De Rosa