Hi all,

I am practicing socket programming in Ruby, and I have some questions.
Hopefully someone here might be able to clarify them for me:

1. Must a connection always be from a TCPServer to a TCPSocket?  Can
there be a TCPSocket - TCPSocket connection?

2. What are the possible values to the second argument of
TCPSocket#send?  The Ruby Book included with the one click installer
says the possible values can be found in page 478, but it's a little
hard to find page 478 inside a .chm file!

3. Must the first argument to TCPSocket#send always end with "\n"  for
TCPServer to recieve it?

Thanks for any info!