On Wednesday 16 December 2009 05:21:00 pm Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
> Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> > Hi,

> >> Or GPL, [...]
> >> Sorry, there's no one true answer to your question [...]
> >
> > I prefer BSD because it is so short that I can read it to the end
> > in a reasonable time.
>
> Yup.  Also, it's not "viral" like the GPL.

That could be a good or bad thing. I almost wish there was a "viral" license
that was short enough -- though as long as the GPL is, it does actually seem
to be human-readable.

But I prefer BSD for both reasons -- both because I'm no longer as militantly
Free Software as I used to be, and because I don't like any license bigger
than my head.