You have an Array with one Struct. Get the Struct, and call the FLAGS
method. Or use ["FLAGS"].

Mind you, FLAGS is also an Array, that could contain more flags than
:Seen. See the "include?" or "detect" methods on Array.

There's also a chance your object has a method that does that for you.
Maybe "seen?". Never used Net::IMAP.

Good luck!