Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help on this.

It appears that I have to clarify myself a little better (sorry about
that).  I currently have one long main file that has "both" Classes and
Methods.  The Methods are "not" in the Classes and are completely
stand-alone.

The above examples clearly show how to split Classes across multiple
files and I get how that works.  Thank you for that.

In addition to breaking Classes out to separate files and including them
through Modules, can I also split out the stand-alone "Methods" into
other files.

The Methods are very long and the initial stages of the refactoring
effort include simply splitting the methods into separate files to
reduce the main file size.

Can I somehow define Methods in separate files, aggregate them into a
Module and then Require that Module in my main file?

Thanks again for all your help.

Frank