On Sunday 13 December 2009 03:18:35 am Govinda Khanal wrote:
> hi there, i am a learner of ruby and while i am writing a code i am
> stopped with input method. i search and found that gets is the command
> use to input from keyboard but i do not know  how?

How what?

How to get input from the keyboard? How to use gets?

> so can you explain
> me on detail of gets

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ruby+gets&l=1

Did you really search that hard? The very first Google result I found is a
tutorial that walks you through using gets, step by step, complete with
screenshots!

> and its member command.

I have never, ever heard the term "member command", nor can I think of any
reasonable situation where something could be both a member, and a command.

So again I have to ask, what do you mean?