Jody L. Meyer wrote:
> Opening spreadsheets, accessing workbooks and worksheets
>
> excel = WIN32OLE::new('excel.Application')
> workbook = excel.Workbooks.Open('c:\examples\spreadsheet.xls')

Thank you for your response. I prolly should have phrased my question
better. I know how to access the workbook if I already have access to
the correct Excel object. My question is how do I access an already
running Excel object (or process) if there is more than 1 running
(access a specific one). Again, the best way I know how is by calling
"AccessibleOjbectFromWindow", and accessing the workbook object from the
"EXCEL7" ChildWindow. If someone knows a better way, I would appreciate
that knowledge. Otherwise, if someone could provide a simple example of
this dll call, I would appreciate that as well.