Richard Conroy wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca / gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am starting to look at haml and was wondering if there is anything else
>> like this out there that make working with html easier?
>>

> Rajinder,
>     there are quite a few options, but Haml is definitely the most popular
> of the alternatives.

Hi Richard,

thanks for the feedback. I just wanted to get a sense of what is out
there and is the most popular. You covered it pretty good with your
reply. I like haml, it was somewhat easy to get up and going after
reading it's FAQ.

I will take a closer look at Webby. Not sure what it is suited for by
reading the website right now, but I am sure the light-bulb will go on
eventually =)

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav