Hi:

I plan to give an introductory presentation on Ruby to
our Company. Part of the presentation is overview.
Part is basic tutorial. Part is selling the co. on
why we should introduce a new scripting language.

I am interested in presentations or articles that
people have written and will allow me to
'lift' their material. I will post the resulting
presentation online, free for anyones use.

I am particularly interested in those who have presented
Ruby to their corporations and what approach they found
to work best.

Which reminds me, (sorry for the open request), Andy Hunt,
have you posted your excellent presentation that you gave at the
Ruby Conf?

Thanks All
--
Jim Freeze