Seebs wrote:
> On 2009-12-02, Teodor Carstea <teodorcarstea / yahoo.com> wrote:
>> and.... I'm not gonna buy ANY books.
>
> Why not?

Well, to be fair...I usually have a similar attitude.  Between the rapid
change velocity of things like Rails and all the free info out there, I
don't usually need the books.

But with that choice come certain consequences, such as lack of
handholding.  I have chosen to accept those consequences.  People who
don't want to accept those consequences should not make that choice.

>> "The best friend for you is yourself" (Louis Armstrong)
>
> He'd be a better friend if he bought you some books to help you learn
> faster.
>
> -s

Best,
--