On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM, James Edward Gray II
<james / graysoftinc.com> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2009, at 10:42 PM, Roger Pack wrote:
>
>>> In this age of Gemcutter, what should I be using to generate my
>>> gemspecs/build my gems/etc?
>>
>> jeweler is what I'm using these days.
>
> I've seen several uses of it now and it always strikes me that it's just about the same size as a traditional gem specification.  ¨ֲטידט נעןגלוקועו קו פעשימח פן ףןלצקיפט בלןז פטוףזבמדנבדכבחועבחבימ¿ >

Jeweler is pretty awesome because in addition to providing rake tasks like:

rake version:bump
rake gemcutter:release

It will also automatically create your repository on github if you're into that.

I haven't tried the others though.

--
Find me - http://www.smajn.net/social