On Nov 24, 8:54   쮮
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Taras <hi_tarasbu... / yahoo.com> wrote:
> > total newbie here. i have gem installed fxirb, fxri, and fxruby. now
> > i'd like to open hopefully a standalone fxri interactive window. how
> > do i do this?
>
> On my computer, anyways, I just type "fxri" at the command line and up
> pops the FXRi window (with an embedded fxirb console).
>
> If you have a lot of gems installed, it may take awhile for FXRi to
> start up and be available, I think because it's having to read in all
> of that documentation data and prepare it for display.

Thanks for the reply. When I type fxri, i get this error:

c:/Ruby19/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/fxri-0.3.7/lib/RiManager.rb:2:in
'require': no suchfile to load -- rdoc/ri/ri_driver (LoadError)

I checked the rdoc/ri/ directory, and I see that there is no
ri_driver.rb file, but there is a driver.rb file. I edited the
fxri.bat, changing ri_driver.rb to driver.rb didn't work either.

Wonder where I can get ri_driver.rb file.

Taras