Hello all,

I've just started with Ruby and decided to do a little project. Since
this is my first time doing
something related with the internet, I could sure use some guidelines.
Let me first tell you what my project is.

I'm planning to create a simple web page, with only an input box. The
input should be used
as a search term that will retrieve the results from google and
display them on my page.

Simple enough, I still have some question regarding the design. Here
they are:

1.) I'm planning to do this as simple as possible. I know how to
retireve data from google,
	therefore I will create only a simple class which will then be
imported into the
	HTML file. Is this a good idea, or is there another, simpler/cleaner/
better way?

2.) Is the best way to retrieve the data as a HTML page and work by
reading lines,
	cleaning the clutter with simple regex methods?

Thank you for your help.