I have a question about RDoc.  I would like to reference an external
file in my RDocumentation.  This works great with .rb files.  For
example the following works great:

# More information can be found in more_info.rb.

A link is automatically created for more_info.rb and works great.
However, if I named my file more_info.txt instead of more_info.rb, the
link is not created.  Can an enhancement be made to RDoc to look for
other extensions in addition to .rb so I can use more_info.txt and get a
link to more_info.txt?  I would like to be able to link to external
documentation file that is not ruby code even though the file is RDoc
directives.

--
Thanks, Michael Davis
Database Architect and Senior Software Engineer, Seva Inc.