In message "RE: [ANN] TestUnit 0.1.3"
    on 02/02/27, nathaniel / talbott.ws <nathaniel / talbott.ws> writes:

> The other thing to note is that Test::Unit will be going in to the
> standard Ruby distribution, and new development will be focused around
> it (RubyUnit has frozen at 0.5.4). Thus, at this point, there are
> definite advantages to doing new development with Test::Unit.

RubyUnit has frozen at 0.5.4 except the bug fix.

I'll fix RubyUnit's bug and release new version (0.5.5) of RubyUnit
if the RubyUnit's bug is found.

I'll update RubyUnit and release document fixed version (0.5.4-03)
of RubyUnit if the document bug(typo) is found.

And now I have not received the bug report :-)

  Regards,
  Masaki Suketa