On 2009-11-18, Dev Tri <divyanshutri / gmail.com> wrote:
> this problem occour when i run with ......ruby scrit/server

> wy this problem come ...give me ur idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.

Ideas:
1.  Using multiple exclamation points is, at best, going to make people
think you're an idiot.  Especially combined with horrible misspellings
like "wy" and "ur".
2.  But thinking you're an idiot is probably preferable to them thinking
you're an arrogant jerk with an entitlement complex who feels authorized
to demand that they devote time to solving your problem.
3.  You need to read this:

Basically, when you do a poor job of asking questions, you lead us to suspect
that time spent answering you will be wasted.  If you do clever things like
misspell the name of the command you ran (hint:  you did this), that makes
it seem like it will be useless to debug your code.  Why bother?  Your problem
is probably going to turn out to be that you typed something incorrectly
because you're not bothering to pay attention.  Even if it's not, the lack
of care and attention still comes across as some combination of "arrogant"
and "lazy" -- and there is no good combination of these.

>   no such file to load -- sqlite3
>     /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
> `gem_original_require'

Maybe you don't have sqlite3 installed.

Since you're so friendly, and I'm bored, I'll explain how I figured this
out:

1.  I read the VERY FIRST MESSAGE.
2.  Using my advanced knowledge of third grade English, I understood the
words in that message.

"no such file to load -- sqlite3".

Well, gee.  That sounds like it could not find a file "sqlite3" which it
tried to load.  Maybe that file is missing, hmm?

If you can't be bothered to do even that much thinking, it is probably
a waste of for us to try to "help" you.

-s
--
Copyright 2009, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam / seebs.net