Ralph Shnelvar wrote:
> MLK> [...]
>>> Could someone point me at documentation on narray, please.
>
> MLK> You could have found it in about 5 seconds with Google.  Please try
> that
> MLK> before posting in future.
>
> I am new to Ruby.

But not to Google, surely.

> There are/were indications that this is an incmoplete project.
>
> Indeed, as a newbie, I attempted to install/expand the tar file and
> could not get the installation to work.
>
> Hence, my request which I had hoped would point me at the most recent
> information.

Then you probably would have received more helpful answers if you had
said that -- without that context, most people would just point you to
the obvious docs where you'd already been.

Please include all relevant information when asking for help.  You'll
get better answers if you do that.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser